1. The product can adsorb and remove the pet hair stuck on carpets and sofas (or even those penetrated into carpets and sofas) easily and collect them for cleaning.
2. The product does not stick to hair in itself, and it doesn’t require a cleaning machine. In addition, it doesn’t consume power, so it’s economic and environmentally friendly.
1. You just need to wipe gently with the product for cleaning and it’s general service life is up to one year.
2. The effect can be more significant if it’s used to clean the relatively long animal hair such as the hair of cat or Shiba dog.
3. The hair are likely to stick on the brush due to the static electricity in winter. To solve this problem, you just need to wet the product with a little spray, and the hair can be removed easily thereafter.
4. The surface of the product will get dry and rough if it’s left idle for a long period of time. And you can grind the dry surface off to restore its original state by the time